6 Ecommerce Apps to Help Your Business
Installing an e-commerce app on your tablet or mobile device is no longer an option but a necessity. At the comfort of your bed or in your car, you can shop for what you wish with a few mobile apps. Many consumers have swiftly embraced mobile shopping, and for this reason, many small and large companies are more focused on e-commerce Mobile Apps. Below are the apps that will contribute to an easier e-commerce business.
Shopify is an e-commerce platform that helps you sell online. It is one of the most powerful all-in-one app that will aid you in your business. It is also one of the most common platforms for online business and is home to over 150 countries around the globe. Shopify ensured it had covered you in several areas which include online selling, selling in the store, on social media or in your car trunk. The beauty of this app is that it allows you to track sales, connect with your staff as well as manage your products and orders. If you own a couple of Shopify stores, you should have no worries as this app will help you to run all these business stores from anywhere.
In a single app, you can fulfill orders, refund orders or archive them. You will manage your tags and notes as well. Most importantly you are in a position to contact your customers, and you can add timeline comments if you wish to. With Shopify, you can add products and edit them. You can manage tags with this app whenever you need to. You can view your sales every week or month, and this helps one in making comparisons. Ensure that your device has a strong 4G network, and you will never miss receiving notifications to fill orders and for new sales. Consumers will remain loyal to you only if you act swiftly and deliver their products on time.
It is a mobile app that will help you in your business as you are in a position to monitor your business on a daily basis. This is an e-commerce solution that will assist you in:
- Checking the key metrics in your built-in reports.
- Comparing date ranges.
- Applying segments.
- Monitoring real-time data.
- Exploring and thus you can come up with your reports using a different metric combination, segments and dimensions that are of use to you.
- Saving reports to your dashboards, and this helps you whenever you want to refer to these reports later.
Every e-commerce business owner would like to be in a position to track interactions, page views as well as click on the rates. With this fantastic app, you can track all your pay-per-click campaigns and sign ups from different search engines and platforms. This app is free, and you should not miss it in your device as it helps you in determining a successful strategy for your business in the months to come.
SEO Search Ranking
E-commerce comparison is an essential feature when it comes to competing with other companies. Businesses owners often compete for individual keywords. SEO Search Ranking permits you to follow on your websites’ search engine. It allows you to search for the endless amount of keywords. Getting the ranking of many keywords has been made possible by the support of CAPTCHA, which is a Google human verification. The key features of SEO Search Ranking include:
- Unlimited keywords.
- Unlimited websites.
- Google human verification support known as CAPTCHA
- Multitasking – SEO ensures that your keyword is updated regardless of whether the app is active or not.
- Country-specific search results.
- An excellent display of your keyword history in a beautiful and simple graph.
- Color-coding of SERP. Green color represents the improved SERP; red represents the decreased SERP and grey for the unchanged SERP.
- Uses the real Google search and thus you are assured of accurate results.
- Supports Google only at the moment.
The e-commerce solutions for small business while competing with retail giants is the use of niche keywords. They will benefit your business more than when using general keywords.
Facebook app is a popular app that is used by many as a social platform. Facebook is a great business app that one can use to boost their brand awareness, advertise sales and give solutions to questions asked. This app enables you to view different peoples’ comments, whether positive or negative and thus you are in a position to respond to this comments and this is an excellent way to give online customer services. With Facebook, you can do the following:
- Post photos.
- Respond to comments on your page.
- Reply to all private messages sent to you.
- Options to get notifications for reminders, new activities and tips.
- View the latest page insight.
- Update pages fast.
Facebook can help you to build brand loyalty by keeping your customers engaged through quick response to their questions and responding to their comments as well.
When it comes to business, a well-developed platform on social media can make you do wonders in your business by getting new customers as well as retaining your old clients. Hootsuite is one of the best e-commerce solutions as it allows you to see all that is happening with your businesses’ social media feeds. You can manage multiple social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, LinkedIn and others all from using one app known as Hootsuite. Hootsuite is free only for those with one-three social network accounts. Hootsuite permits you to:
- Share and publish your photos in the different social network all at once.
- Manage all your social network accounts.
- Auto schedule messages.
- Check-in to Foursquare.
- Monitor your products on Facebook and Twitter.
- Receive notifications for Facebook and Twitter when anyone talks of any keyword that you follow or mentions your brand.
- Track click through start reports and Shorten links.
- Schedule a tweet or a post to Facebook so that it is sent later during the day.
Stay connected and engaged by the use of an efficient, simple but powerful app known as Hootsuite.
WordPress app is a great e-commerce solution for business people who are on the rush on several occasions. The power to publish what you would like is right in your hands through this fantastic app that is installed on your device. This app allows you to:
- Post new photos.
- Update your website with a blog post and breaking news.
- Write new post.
- To edit existing posts.
- Check stats.
WordPress is a fantastic app that you should never miss in your device as it is user-friendly and you can create your site, and it will look like an expert designed it.
Business is not a business today if you are not using a business an e-commerce platform. A well-developed e-commerce system can do wonders when it comes to business. It helps you in generating repeat customers as well as cultivating a community. Business apps are the way to go, and if you are not using any business app today, you could be behind your competitors. There is a business app that is suitable for every business owner today. Stay engaged, connected and competitive by installing a business app on your device.